Manufacturing Technology Trainee
Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- Serious and responsible.
- Responsible for the material preparation on the production line, operation of the equipment, and maintain the function of the machine.
- Product assembly, inspection, packaging and shipment at the manufacturing site.
- Coordinate with other operators to meet production and process standards.
- Fill out a production report for further reviewing the process from production target.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the supervisor regarding to product production and procedures.
- Temporary projects/ general office affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: Factory manufacturing related experience.
- Language ability: Basic English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: Not specified.
- Job specific skills: Not specified.
- Others: Science and Engineering graduate.