Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- Highly dedicated to talent training.
- Plans and execute recruitment, selection and appointment to solve the labor resource need of the company.
- Design, manage and implement the company's performance management system, and use the results of performance assessment to provide reference for management decisions.
- Plan the budget for human resource, establish and maintain the company's compensation system and working rules, managing employee welfare systems, retirement plans, and provide personnel management reports.
- Plan the training and development system of the company, conduct analysis, planning, implementation for development and performance evaluation.
- Temporary projects/ general office affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: Senior human resources related experience.
- Language ability: Basic English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: Not specified.
- Job specific skills: Not specified.
- Others: HR-cum-administrative work is required.