Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- Familiar with battery manufacturing process and enthusiastic about yield improvement from mass production.
- Maintain normal operation and control the daily output of the production line.
- Discuss with management personnel about production line procurement, manufacturing processes, product specifications, etc.
- Assist in production line planning, and responsible for production alignment.
- Assist in the development of automation systems from the production line.
- Temporary projects/ general office affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: Manufacturing process related experience.
- Language ability: Basic English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: Not specified.
- Job specific skills: Not specified.
- Others: Science and Engineering graduate.