top of page
Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- Use drafting tools or computer-aided design (CAD) or draft equipment and software to assist draftsmen in designing the architecture of newly developed product.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and procedures to meet requirements.
- Carry out machinery related R & D works.
- Testing, inspect and analyze equipment, parts and system regarding to its design, operate and performance.
- Analyze and keep record of the test results. Write testing reports.
- Read blueprints, sketch, diagrams, and technical manuals to determine the method and sequence of the installation for a smooth installation.
- Temporary projects/ general office affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: R & D / mass production equipment related experience.
- Language ability: Basic English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: not specified.
- Others: Mechanical Engineering graduate.
bottom of page