Manager/Coordinator Cop. Development
Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- Assist in the collecting industrial information.
- Participation in government subsidy counselling programs.
- Participate in company strategy development.
- Fundraising and potential business cooperation.
- Temporary assignment of projects / general office affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: International marketing/Marketing research related experience.
- Language ability: Great English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: Not specified.
- Job specific skills: Not specified.
- Others: Not specified.