Electrical and Electronic Engineer
Southern Taiwan Science Park (Kaohsiung)
- High interest in developing battery management systems (BMS)
- Design, maintenance and improve of the electronic instruments, equipment, parts, products and systems related energy storage equipment.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, setup, maintenance, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure it meets specifications, regulations, and customer requirements.
- Repair electrical equipment and regular maintenance.
- Perform detailed calculations to estimate and develop standards and specifications for manufacturing, construction, and installation.
- Construct, inspect, and repair electronic instruments or testing of the equipment.
- Temporary assignment of projects / general offices affairs.
- Working experience: Two years above.
- Essential qualifications & training: Bachelor’s Degree or Master.
- Essential skills, knowledge & experience: Electric and electronic related experience.
- Language ability: Basic English communication skills.
- Skills and competencies: Not specified.
- Job specific skills: Not specified.
- Others: BMS developing experience is a preferred.